Sunday, March 7, 2021

Will Miss You for a Lifetime ~ Beaty Kiwanuka

Dearest Damalie;

It has been a privilege knowing you over these past 2 decades or so.  As our little community in Atlanta comes to grips with your sudden departure, I have come to the realization that you were indeed an angel hiding within our midst - not to be confused with a saint however! But an angel nevertheless, as you spread your particular brand of pixie dust full of joy and happiness to whoever you encountered.

Because who else, would walk into a room skipping and bouncing with each step,  to a tune that only you could hear and then when you stopped to speak with someone,  each sentence was laced with a chuckle and a giggle forestalling an inevitable joke that would melt even the most dour personality,  forcing them to join you in an instant chuckle-fest!

That was your talent,  putting everybody at ease and embracing them with your warmth and laughter.

Our loss is deep,  but the joy you freely sprinkled around will last for a lifetime.  Thank you for the happy memories and for being YOU!

Now Rest in Peace my dear, until we meet again.



Beaty Kiwanuka

Atlanta, GA


1 comment:

  1. Damalie, it is tough to be writing such a message especially about you.The uncertainty of believing this is real.As Beaty mentioned Damalie you walked into a room bouncing, skipping to each step to a tune of your own, that was you baby girl. Not forgetting the contagious laughter and signiture sayings"okitegera, you know". Only one that understood you knew when you uttered "honey"

    Damalie, I will cherish and honour your friendship.I thank God for our last conversation. Who knew? I feel contented that it prepared me and you for such a time as this." It is well with my soul". I choose to believe the Lord holds your future as he has always done.There is plenty to enjoy as you blossom in his presence, and I pray you keep bouncing, skipping and laughing with joy at the heavenly tunes Damalie.

    Damalie you have run an effective and productive race to the Kingdom of God with no doubt and for that we give God the glory.

    I'm forever thankful to you Damalie and your family above all God for having given me the opportunity to get to know you these 21 years. Thank you for always checking on me.
    Me and my family will miss your love. We place your family into God's comforting hands. Rest well Damalie my friend. I will always cherish you❤

    ReplyDelete

Tusaasira baganda ba Damalie ~ Ababaka ba Ssabasajja Kabaka Ronald Muwenda Mutebi II (USA ne Canada)

  OBUBAKA OKUVA ERI ABABAKA BA SSABASAJJA KABAKA RONALD MUWENDA MUTEBI II ABATUULA MU MASAZA GE AGALI MU UNITED STATES OF AMERICA NE CANADA....