Sunday, March 14, 2021

I am going to miss you ~ Lydia Mabikke Kamya

 My sweet Damalie,

Don’t know what to write, when I first moved to Atlanta, I remember the first time I met you, was an instant bond as if we knew each other before!! The love you showed us especially to my son (Kiddu) was so special. He is heartbroken because of your passing.
Thank you for the genuine friendship, laughter, jokes especially during your final days. I can’t believe you’re gone and will be difficult and strange to not have you around at a community function we will have as soon as this Pandemic is over.   
I am going to miss teasing you for always being late and lost to most of the many functions we have had over the years.  Who will be bringing dessert??   
May the angels watch over you. Rest In Peace mukwano gwaffe.


 

Lydia Mabikke Kamya
Dacula, Georgia, U.S.A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tusaasira baganda ba Damalie ~ Ababaka ba Ssabasajja Kabaka Ronald Muwenda Mutebi II (USA ne Canada)

  OBUBAKA OKUVA ERI ABABAKA BA SSABASAJJA KABAKA RONALD MUWENDA MUTEBI II ABATUULA MU MASAZA GE AGALI MU UNITED STATES OF AMERICA NE CANADA....