Friday, March 12, 2021

My Damalie ~ Leila Kabanda


My Damalie,  my tulu tulu tutu, my friend, the beautiful soul that know and I love.
Oh how sad I am that I will never hangout, laugh, dance with you again, but honored, and privileged that I got to meet you.I enjoyed our laughers, hangouts, dancing with you like there was no other chances for us to dance again.
There was no dull moments with you around. Okyitegera mukwano?
I will not forget you ever. Know that you will forever be in my heart... in heaven you are no doubt laughing and cracking jokes with the angles. This feels like a nightmare a bad dream that I don't seem to wake up from.
I will miss you always. Imana ikwakire mubayo mukobwa mwiza. Ugire iruhuko ridashira...πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ rest in eternal peace my friendπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

 


          Leila Kabanda

          Atlanta, GA USA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tusaasira baganda ba Damalie ~ Ababaka ba Ssabasajja Kabaka Ronald Muwenda Mutebi II (USA ne Canada)

  OBUBAKA OKUVA ERI ABABAKA BA SSABASAJJA KABAKA RONALD MUWENDA MUTEBI II ABATUULA MU MASAZA GE AGALI MU UNITED STATES OF AMERICA NE CANADA....