Friday, March 12, 2021

Damalie I will always miss you ~ Doreen Adongo

 I came to the US four years ago, we( diaspora) all know the level of emptiness that grips in as we try settling down. I remember being invited to a Uganda gathering and got introduced to Damalie, you would think she had known me before, she met my kids and each time we met she did ask about the kids. Since I live alone with the kids, she even one time offered to take care of them for some hours during the weekend if we plan ahead, you all know such help is precious! She made new people in the community feel welcomed! Damalie I will always miss you,each gathering will be a reminder you are not there to check on me and the kids! I had to ask my daughter to stop praying for your healing because God called you to heaven, she didn’t understand but she will in the future. May your sweet soul Rest In Peace. 



Doreen Adongo,
Duluth, GA, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tusaasira baganda ba Damalie ~ Ababaka ba Ssabasajja Kabaka Ronald Muwenda Mutebi II (USA ne Canada)

  OBUBAKA OKUVA ERI ABABAKA BA SSABASAJJA KABAKA RONALD MUWENDA MUTEBI II ABATUULA MU MASAZA GE AGALI MU UNITED STATES OF AMERICA NE CANADA....